Watercraft & Boat Insurance
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
Why overpay on Boat Insurance ... SAVE up to 50% on Boat Insurance, discounts for Coast Guard/Power Squadron, and more! We are #1 in Boat Insurance, policies from the largest Insurance Companies in the Country! ON-LINE QUOTE REQUEST... or CALL (888)977-4500 for the Best Rates ... Request your quote NOW!!!
Discount Rates on QUALITY Boat Insurance with the LARGEST Insurance Company in the USA! Save on Rate in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and North Carolina
Don't rely on 800 phone clerks. We understand Boats and Insurance!! Complete our On-line "QUOTE REQUEST"... or Call 1-888-977-4500...
Did you know most companies have fine print that may restrict your usage of the boat, going offshore fishing can put you out of coverage? Look close, ask questions, some policies exclude Wind coverage, or have MASSIVE Deductibles boat insurance wind damage without you knowing!
Get a Quote, CALL US NOW! 888-977-4500
Why do you need insurance for your boat or personal watercraft?
You'll enjoy the water ever more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it's on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
Home and auto insurance policies may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. Talk to your insurance representative about coverage limits. You may want to consider purchasing a personal watercraft policy to protect yourself and your water vehicle in the event of an accident.
The personal watercraft policy covers:
- bodily injury
- property damage
- guest passenger liability
- medical payments
Liability limits can be up to $1,000,000 or more.
Typical policies include deductibles of $250-500 for property damage, and $1,000 for medical payments.
Coverage can also be purchased for trailers and other accessories.
You should talk to our insurance representatives about the type of coverage that would best suit your needs.